Snowshoes 305 & 325 & 345 INITIAL : Fitted with a ratchet binding and Boa® Fit System, the 305/325 Initial allows you to put your shoes on quickly and tighten them just as you want. Terrific all-terrain comfort…
Level of difficulty : EXPLORE, 2/3
Suitable for hikers looking for ease of use and versatility
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- BOA® Fit System : The BOA® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable, precision fit engineered to perform in the toughest conditions.
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Heel block : only for transporting or storing snowshoe
- Heel lift : facilitates hiking during long climbs,reduces calf muscle fatigue
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
- Adaptable grips for excellent traction on icy and hard packed snow
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
Here is a table to help you choose the size of the product. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information !
Shipping within Canada on orders over 150,00 $ is free* * Before taxes and after discounts * Orders from 1,00 $ to 49,99 $ delivery fees 10,00 $ * Orders from 50,00 $ to 149,99 $ delivery fees 15,00 $ * Delivery fees 25,00 $ for remote locations in CanadaMore information on delivery terms and conditions
Product returns are accepted within 7 days of receiving your order. Product returns are eligible for a refund if your return meet all the following criteria More information about the returns policy
TSL’s products are guaranteed against any operation defect resulting from any material, manufacturing or designing defect subject to the following provisions. This warranty applies for 2 years after the delivery of the product in accordance with article L. 217-4 of the french Consumers’ Code. Replacement parts available, 5 years. Manufacturing defects are covered subject to normal maintenance and normal use (hiking). More information about the warranty terms and conditions