Snowshoes 305 & 325 & 345 INITIAL : Fitted with a ratchet binding and Boa® Fit System, the 305/325 Initial allows you to put your shoes on quickly and tighten them just as you want. Terrific all-terrain comfort…
Level of difficulty : EXPLORE, 2/3
Suitable for hikers looking for ease of use and versatility
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- BOA® Fit System : The BOA® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable, precision fit engineered to perform in the toughest conditions.
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Heel block : only for transporting or storing snowshoe
- Heel lift : facilitates hiking during long climbs,reduces calf muscle fatigue
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
- Adaptable grips for excellent traction on icy and hard packed snow
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
Here is a table to help you choose the size of the product. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information !
Orders normally ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend or on holidays will ship within 2 business days. Shipping Cost: Orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Orders up to $49.99 are charged $8.50 shipping Orders from $50.00 to 99.99 are charged $15.00 for shipping. More information on delivery terms and conditions
If you are not satisfied with your new purchase from TSL, you may return it within 14 days from receipt. You may return the goods without penalty, but you are responsible for the shipping cost. More information about the returns policy
TSL’s products are guaranteed for 2 years after purchase against any defect resulting from material, manufacturing, or design defects subject to the following provisions. More information about the warranty terms and conditions