CODE OF GOOD CONDUCT IN YOONER
1. I AM AWARE OF THE DANGERS OF THE MOUNTAIN
• I have been informed about the existence of risk zones.
• I never go out on my Yooner alone or go too far or stay out for too long.
I ask about the weather conditions and risk of avalanches.
2. I CHECK MY YOONER
• I check that the saddle and ski are tightly secured onto the body of the
Yooner before using it.
3. I AM WELL-EQUIPPED
• I use suitable equipment and clothing
(helmet, ski goggles, gloves, and ankle boots).
• I finish when my clothes are damp and when it gets cold in order to avoid
hypothermia and chilblains.
4. I GLIDE CAREFULLY
• I use my Yooner in a seated position, facing the slope and only on snowcovered
• I check that the finishing point doesn’t present any serious risks and that
the area is big enough to be able to stop.
• I am aware of the rules of winter activities (ski slopes, toboggan tracks...) at
the location I am practising.
• I respect other users.
• I control my speed and do not put other users in danger through excessive
• I only glide on ski slopes where the Yooner is permitted
(list available on: www.yooner.com).
• When I take the chairlift, I always attach myself to the Yooner using the
In the event of an accident, protect the victim, keep him warm, reassure
him and call the emergency services accurately indicating your location.
Dial 112 (Europe).