Snowshoes 305 & 325 ACCESS: These offer the same characteristics as the 305/325 Tour Grip, but without the grips. For experienced snowshoe walkers.
Level of difficulty: 3
Suitable for hikers looking for ease of use and versatility
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Front tightening with strap
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Ankle PRE-ADJUST : Enables you to centre the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent Heel lift,activated by simply pushing with the pole
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
- Adaptable grips for excellent traction on icy and hard packed snow
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
21.6 x 8"
23.4 x 8.6"
1.80 lbs x 2
1.80 lbs x 2
Here is a table to help you choose the size of the product. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information !
6,5 women > 13 women
65 > 180 lbs
110 > 260 lbs
We only deliver in France excluding the DOM TOMs. Service delivered within 7-10 days. Shipping costs of €7,50 VAT included, for a home delivery / €5,50 VAT included for a delivery to a collection point. More information on delivery terms and conditions
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to return it within 14 days (from receipt of the product). You can exercise this right of withdrawal without penalty. You are responsible for the shipping costs. More information about the returns policy
TSL’s products are guaranteed against any operation defect resulting from any material, manufacturing or designing defect subject to the following provisions. This warranty applies for 2 years after the delivery of the product in accordance with article L. 217-4 of the french Consumers’ Code. Replacement parts available, 5 years. Manufacturing defects are covered subject to normal maintenance and normal use (hiking). More information about the warranty terms and conditions