Snowshoes HIGHLANDER ORIGINAL : The HIGHLANDER ORIGINAL model has been designed for advanced to expert level hikers. This model will provide enhanced grip, load-bearing capacity and safety right from the first step, with fine, precision binding helping you to keep steady on your feet. Perfect for exploring wild slopes!
Level of difficulty : SUMMIT, 3/3
Suitable for experienced hikers looking for technicality, grip and comfort.
HIGHLANDER FRAME & TRACTION
The purpose of the rocker is to cushion your step, helping to guide the foot through the walking process, whether on flat surfaces or inclines.
A sharp, multi-tooth grip for maximal traction on steep inclines. Made from stainless steel, it is sure to stand the test of time.
The interchangeable grips located around the edges of the frame provide excellent grip on all types of snow. The 3D design and hourglass shape help prevent you from slipping while going up, while providing enhanced grip for downhill sections.
The structured frame and the crossbars help guarantee control and traction on soft and compact snow.
A TSL patent, the composite teeth beneath the rear rocker of the snowshoe cut and expel snow, ensuring enhanced grip for downhill sections.
Whether on flat or inclined surfaces, initial contact with the snow is made using these 2 two-way, stainless steel tips positioned beneath the base of the foot.
- Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- BOA® Fit System : DIAL IN TO FAST, EFFORTLESS, PRECISION FIT.
- AGILITY AND SPEED : The BOA® Fit System enables faster, more powerful directional changes through a seamless connection between equipment and body.
- POWER AND PRECISION : Power without compromising precision, the BOA® Fit System delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy.
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent Heel lift,activated by simply pushing with the pole
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
Here is a table to help you choose the size of the product. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information !
Orders normally ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend or on holidays will ship within 2 business days. Shipping Cost: Orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Orders up to $49.99 are charged $8.50 shipping Orders from $50.00 to 99.99 are charged $15.00 for shipping. More information on delivery terms and conditions
If you are not satisfied with your new purchase from TSL, you may return it within 14 days from receipt. You may return the goods without penalty, but you are responsible for the shipping cost. More information about the returns policy
TSL’s products are guaranteed for 2 years after purchase against any defect resulting from material, manufacturing, or design defects subject to the following provisions. More information about the warranty terms and conditions