Snowshoes 418 & 438 Up & Down Fit Grip : These models are fitted with an Up&Down lift (TSL patent) to reduce the effects of walking uphill and downhill (the back of the binding passes under the frame to keep the foot flat and prevent it from pressing against the toe of the shoe). grip featuring the precise BOA® Fit System for these Up&Down frames.
Difficulty level: 4
Suitable for experienced hikers looking for technicality, grip and comfort.
Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- BOA® Fit System : DIAL IN TO FAST, EFFORTLESS, PRECISION FIT.
- AGILITY AND SPEED : The BOA® Fit System enables faster, more powerful directional changes through a seamless connection between equipment and body.
- POWER AND PRECISION : Power without compromising precision, the BOA® Fit System delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
UP & DOWN SYSTEM (TSL PATENT) :
This TSL patented Up insert equipped with the Up & Down system reduces slope effects and significantly improves comfort while walking uphill or downhill.
TSL thus guarantees outstanding grip when walking uphill, downhill or on a slope in all kinds of snow.
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 + 2 replaceable steel crampons
- lateral teeths
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
22.6 x 8.3"
25.2 x 8.9"
2.20 lbs x 2
2.35 lbs x 2
418/438 UP & DOWN FIT GRIP
Here is a table to help you choose the size of the product. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information !
5 women > 12 women
6 men > 12 men
90 > 180 lbs
130 > 260 lbs
We only deliver in France excluding the DOM TOMs. Service delivered within 7-10 days. Shipping costs of €7,50 VAT included, for a home delivery / €5,50 VAT included for a delivery to a collection point. More information on delivery terms and conditions
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to return it within 14 days (from receipt of the product). You can exercise this right of withdrawal without penalty. You are responsible for the shipping costs. More information about the returns policy
TSL’s products are guaranteed against any operation defect resulting from any material, manufacturing or designing defect subject to the following provisions. This warranty applies for 2 years after the delivery of the product in accordance with article L. 217-4 of the french Consumers’ Code. Replacement parts available, 5 years. Manufacturing defects are covered subject to normal maintenance and normal use (hiking). More information about the warranty terms and conditions