The + PRODUCTS :
The first snowshoe made with a sustainable development approach !
TSL OUTDOOR has always followed an eco-friendly approach by keeping production close to its markets (in France for the European market, in Vermont for the North American market), by embracing the move towards selective sorting, and by using recyclable materials for all its products.
Out of concern for sustainable development, TSL OUTDOOR, the pioneer and worldwide leader in snowshoes, is going further: developing and producing the first snowshoe made of recycled materials.
Job done. The 305/325 EcOtrace has arrived!
SNOWSHOES - 325 ECOTRACE
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- A fast quarter-turn adjustment system easily adjusts shoes to the binding
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Heel lift : facilitates hiking during long climbs,reduces calf muscle fatigue
- Heel block : only for transporting or storing snowshoe
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
- The S5 aluminum claws provide optimum climbing traction
- Adaptable grips for excellent traction on icy and hard packed snow